So this is a bit late in posting, but I
wrote this a few weeks ago when it was my 21st birthday just before
Christmas and instead of the classic ‘New Year New Me’ post, I thought I’d share just how far I’ve come in these 21 years and some of the things
I’ve learnt in hope that they can enlighten/remind some of you;
1. Health is more important than any academic achievement
2. Everyone deserves happiness
3. J.K Rowling is a genius
4. F.R.I.E.N.D.S will never stop being funny
5. Friendship knows no distance
6. Experiences and memories are far more worth time and money
7. Everyone has insecurities
8. Face your fears or they will always haunt you
9. Epilating is one of the most painful but worth it things
10. Everything happens for a reason
11. There’s always time to learn from your mistakes
12. Thinking of another point of view helps understand the reason
behind a situation or event.
13. You are never alone. There’s someone out there
feeling/thinking the same thing – you will find your people.
14. Periods (or the pre-period period) really can make you think
and see differently.
15. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel. Even if it
seems like there’s no way to recover.
16. Every day is a chance to be the person you want to be.
17. Don’t wait to do what you want to do.
18. It’s far better to have a few really great, loyal friends than loads that you don’t feel truly yourself around.
19. Take every opportunity you get given
20. If you really want something, the universe will, in some shape or form, offer it to you.
21. Everything will work out so stop worrying!
What lessons have you learnt over the years?