So I’ve been nominated by the wonderful Megan from Meganbethblogs for the Liebster Award which is basically a way for bloggers to interact a bit and get to know other bloggers! It involves the nominator asking 11 questions and the nominees then answer the questions in a blog post and then at the end of their blog post they ask 11 new questions of their own to 11 nominees of their choice.
So here are Megan’s questions and my answers;
1. Would you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
Ooh, bit of both? I love time by myself and can be quite content inside for a while, but I also love to get out and do things and spend time with my friends and family.
2. What makes you feel accomplished?
Knowing I’ve done my very best, and getting recognised for it. I feel very accomplished when I’ve done a good workout or when I get lovely comments on a blog post I’m proud of!
3. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
Oooh. Probably a Saturday morning run/workout then avocado brunch, then a sunny stroll through London with the fam/my mum before dinner and a show. Then a lazy sunday, maybe a walk or coffee with the girls and back for Sunday roast and some sort of BBC drama with the fam!
4. What’s on your bucketlist this year?
AUSTRALIA!! I can’t freaking wait, to get out there and explore!!
5. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you ask for?
Hmmm… probably the ability to get my parents an amazing gift, good health and
6. What is your biggest passion?
Good question, travel?
7. Imagine yourself in 20 years, what do you see?
Oh god, let’s not – I’ll be 41! Well, hopefully married with little Annie and *whatever baby boy name I’ve picked by then* at school while I’m working at my dream job that I haven’t quite found yet!
8. If you could time travel, would you go back into the past or into the future and why?
Ooh, good question! The future would scare me a bit, so probably the past, but I’m not sure where I’d go! Probably some sort of cool moment in history! Haha
9. What’s the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Buy parents something incredible! (Probs a holiday let’s face it!)
10. What is your favourite memory?
Going down to Falmouth at Christmas (usually the day before/of my birthday) to see my family and the house would be all decorated!
11. What advice would you give your younger self?
Love this question – to leave my body alone, and just let it do it’s thing and trust that it will get better! You will get prettier, stop trying to change yourself! If I’d just left it alone when I was 14, it would have naturally developed into a nicer body but because I kept trying to change it, I’ve made it harder on myself and my body!
These were great questions and I loved answering them, and here are the questions that I want to ask those that I’ve nominated;
1. What’s your favourite thing to do?
2. What advice would you give your best friend?
3. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
5. What’s the best thing you’ve ever done?
6. What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
7. What 5 things are you thankful for right now?
8. What’s your favourite season and why?
9. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
10. Who would you most like to meet?
11. What are you currently looking forward to?
The people I’ve nominated are;
- Lauren (@loulabxlle)
- Bethany (@curlyandwordy)
- Faye (@fayebelinex)
- Liz (@volcanologyblog)
- Han (@wellnessandwander)
- Sophia (@sophiatranterxo)
- Holly (@heyitsok_Holly)
- Christina (@ecotravelgirl)
I hope you girls enjoy answering these questions and I look forward to reading your answers – if you do complete the questions in a blog post be sure to tag me in it on twitter for me to read otherwise I might miss it!
Thanks for reading,
Obviously anyone else is free to answer these questions too and tag me in the blog post tweet and I’ll be sure to give it a read and a retweet!!